CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun at the Fair

We went to our local fair on Saturday. It was Chris, Jaden and me. Jaden had a BLAST! He loves his wagon, and I just knew it would be a good idea to take IT instead of the stroller. Boy was I right! Jaden stayed in his wagon the entire time we were there (which was about 5 hours). Chris took Jaden and played some games (the ones you get stuffed animals, and stuff), and I got to ride some rides with his friend's girlfriend (they come over often, so it's not like I didn't know her).

Jaden got to pet a baby goat.


He also got to "drive" a gigantic John Deere tractor.


Yep, he buckled himself in. It's his new favorite thing to do - buckle anything he sees that can be buckled.



Here are Jaden and me waiting in line to get on a kid ride.

Jaden loved the ride! He thought he was in a car and racing (the wheel you spin in the middle). He had fun helping spin the wheel (driving).

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like he had a great time! I love the fair... ours was here the month of July.