CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

For this tag I have to post the 4th picture in my 4th album. I have two places I have picture folders, so I chose this one. This was at the boat races we have here every July. This was the first time I ever got to go to the boat races (July 30, 2006). I was 18w6d pregnant with Jaden this particular day (Sunday, which is the last day). Working for Red Lion, the company always used to have a private "tent" right on the water every year. This was the last year they did that, and it was great that I got to be that close! We also got free pit passes, and that is where this picture was taken. It was so awesome to see the Hydroplanes up this close!


The only person I can think of to tag that *might* do it is my sister, so we'll see if she does it, haha!

No comments: