CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just chillin'


Jaden is 16 months old today! We had waffles for breakfast. Jaden likes to hang around until after Chris and I are finished eating, so after we were done we went into the living room. A little bit later I heard Jaden scoot his chair out (usually meaning he's done). I asked if he was done and pushed him back to the table. He started eating again, so obviously he wasn't done. A little while later he was being rather quiet so Chris went to check it out. Jaden had pushed his chair out from from table (we didn't hear it), and decided to put his feet up onto the table. Chris hurries me into the kitchen so I don't miss it. I quickly got my camera and snapped this picture. He's too smart for his age I tell ya! (And no, we have never propped our feet on the table, so I don't know where he got that from.)

No comments: