CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

3 months old

Carson turned 3 months old today. He is growing so fast! I weighed him on my Wii Fit balance board the other day, and he was 14.2 lbs! Granted, he was clothed and had a diaper on, but still! I also measured him the other day and he was 24 1/3 inches. He's in 6 month clothes, but his white cotton Gerber onesies are 9 month. He has his daddy's long torsoe. Here are some pictures I took of him today. I always take pictures on the month birthdays, and I forgot all day today, so he's not the happiest camper in them.






1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow 3 months!! I hated that the chat was being retarded!! So Angela has a chair like your Cars one, but it is princesses LOL!!!

He is just the cutest!!!