CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New sleeping quarters

I had put Carson down for his afternoon nap, then cooked Jaden and myself lunch. Jaden said he wanted soup (spaghettios), so that's what I made him. He proceeded to not eat them (no shocker there). He saw that I made myself some Ramen, so of course he wanted to mooch off me. I gave him a couple bites then told him to go eat his soup. He actually did! He came back out to me for more bites of my Ramen after asking me to clean his hands and face. I gave him a couple more bites then told him to go eat his soup or take a nap. I continued to watch one of my soaps, and after it was over I went to see where Jaden was. This is where I found him. He was sleeping on Mommy and Daddy's bed. He's on my side, so I hope he wakes up dry! Haha! I actually didn't even expect him to take a nap since he didn't wake up until 9am this morning.


No comments: