CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 years today

Chris and I have been married for 4 years today! I can't believe it's been 4 years already. In 4 years we have bought a house and had 2 kids. Jaden will be 2 and a half at the end of this month, and Carson is 10 months old. Chris and I don't have any recent pictures of the two of us, so here are our kids. Trying to find pictures of them that I have not posted was hard.

Here's Jaden last weekend at his Grandma and Papa Charles' house.


Here's Carson today. I went on a walk, with the boys, to my mom's house. He passed out on the way back.


Here's Jaden and Carson at Jaden's easel today. I would've been a cuter picture, but as soon as Jaden saw that I had the camera he started getting up. Carson was also slipping underneath the easel and trying not to.

No comments: