CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ABC's of Michelle

A-Age: 29
B-Bed Size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the stove - grosses me out!
D-Dessert: Just about anything
E-Essential(s) to start your day: Sleep from the night before
F-Favorite Flower: Fire and Ice
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-Height: 5'7"
I-Instrument you play(ed): Flute, piccolo, oboe, alto sax, and clarinet (rare)
J-Job you had in High School: Didn't have a job in high school
K-Kid(s): Jaden - 2 and a half, Carson - 10 months
L-Lunch spot: My kitchen table?
M-Mom's name: Sheryl
N-Newest item bought: Bath towels
O-Overnight hospital stay: When I had my children
P-Pet peeve: When you don't put your dishes in the dishwasher. Instead, you put them in the sink or on the counter right on top of the dishwasher!
Q-Quote from a movie: Now THAT'S how you get pink-eye.
R-Right or left handed: Right
S-Siblings: 2 sisters, 2 step-sisters, and 1 step-brother
T-Time you wake up: Whenever the first kid wakes up
U-Underarm deodorant?: Dove
V-Very surprising fact: I have been arrested
W-Ways you run late: My kids
X-X-rays you've had: Teeth, back (upper and lower - down past my bum), chest (sternum), and belly - if you count ultrasounds ;)
Y-Yummy food you make: Homemade macaroni and cheese
Z-Zoo animal: Big "kitties"

Tag - Allison, Teenie

No comments: