CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

11 months old

Carson is 11 months old today. Just one more month until he is a year old *cry.* We weighed and measured him today, and he is 21 lbs (same as last month) and 30 inches long (also same as last month, but it's really hard to measure a squirmy baby by yourself, lol). We (the boys and I) spent the day at Chris's parents' house to have fun in the pool. Carson loved it! We got there, and I got the pool opened up around noon, so it was lunch time. I nursed Carson, then we went in the pool for about 20-30 minutes. We went inside and had left-over homemade macaroni and cheese for lunch, played a little, and then put Jaden down for a nap. I nursed Carson again, then put him down for his nap. Usually Jaden takes about a 3 hour nap, but today it was Carson! Woot! Now that Grandma was home I was able to take some pictures of Carson in the pool (once he finally woke up after 5pm and I nursed him before dinner). Carson seems to love the pool MUCH more than Jaden. Carson was even loving the life jacket, but by the time my camera was given to me, and my hands dried off, Carson wasn't liking the life jacket so much.











No comments: