CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Another napping Carson

I went to check in on Carson, to make sure he had covers on, and this is how I found him. He usually never tries to get out of his room (I lock it from the outside), but this day he did. I ignored it, like always (even though always is rare). Well, when I opened the door when I went to check on him, I instantly smelled dirty diaper. I instantly felt horrible for not seeing why he was trying to get out of his room (and crying a little). If you look, you can even see he got out a diaper. I was heart broken. I felt so bad! This was only about 20 minutes into his nap, so there was no way I was letting him go the rest of his nap with a dirty diaper. I changed it, and he was only, at most, half awake by the end, but it took him forever to get back to sleep (I put him back on his bed with the covers on him).

No comments: