CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cupid's Cups

A friend of mine showed me this website, and I just had to make them! I tried to melt chocolate chips, but the first time I tried I caught them on fire in the microwave. The second time I tried to melt the chocolate chips I tried on the stove. I guess I overheated them. So, I decided to fore go the chocolate hearts on the inside of the cups. I can't, honestly, say I made these, though. I had Chris do the bottom part while I made breakfast on Sunday, then I had Chris do the top part before we went to run errands so they would be ready after the boys' naps. I suppose I can take credit on putting the M&M's on top, lol. I guess you shouldn't wait until Valentine's Day to get Valentine's candy. A lesson learned for next year! These are absolutely delicious, too!


No comments: