CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Books

I was on the phone with a friend of mine today, and Jaden would not stop hounding me to read him a book. I kept telling him I would read him a book after I was off the phone, but he just kept whining and whining. He would even go get different books for me hoping that would make me read to him. His whining got worse and worse, and he would not stop shoving books onto my lap. He had woken up quite a bit earlier than usual today, so when his whining got worse I told him it was nap time, and I put him to bed. After I got off the phone I opened Jaden's door so I could check on him. This is what I saw when I opened the door. I guess he really, really wanted me to read him a book. He got off his bed, went to the shelf where his books are, got this big book, went back onto his bed and fell asleep reading it. Obviously it's on the page with all the different kind of vehicals, lol. How cute!

No comments: