CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm addicted!

Hi, my name is Michelle, and I'm a paintaholic. I've been sober for about 11 hours. I downloaded Paint.net a little over a year ago and did some work with it. I did a few pictures and called it quits - not because I didn't like doing photo edits, but because I couldn't think of a different way to do them. All I would do was turn a color picture into black and white, then erase what I wanted colored. I have recently joined a group on CafeMom that helps you learn how to do all sorts of photo edits, and I'm really enjoying learning how to do them (even if some of them really frustrate me).

Here are the first ones I ever did (over a year ago). Sometimes I don't remember Jaden ever being that small!






And here are the ones I've done since I picked up my addiction again. Some of them are like the above, but I'm still learning lots of new tricks. The last three are of my neice, Ryan. There's also one I really liked, but didn't put on here, because I did it of a friend's baby and wanted to keep her privacy. There will be more to come soon!













2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Awesome pictures... I think I could definitely get addicted to that as well...

Allison said...

Yep you rubbed off on me Michelle! I am also addicted as well! I can't wait to take more pictures to do!!!

I always love looking at the ones you have done!