CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

4 months old and check-up

Carson was 4 months old on December 2 and had his check-up today. The new Dr loved him, and so did the nurse. They were very impressed at how well he was behaved (really, he was just quiet and let them do what they needed to do, lol). He got 3 shots (one was a 3-in-1) and one oral. He screamed, of course, and I cried, lol. As soon as I picked him up he was fine and smiling at the Dr (Dr came in to observe). Carson is 15.5 lbs (they weigh in kg there, so I had to ask for a conversion), he's 25.5 inches long, and his head was 43 cm. Dr said he's perfect! I asked about his breathing problem (when he stops breathing sometimes when he's on his back) and this Dr said that's totally normal with some babies. I don't remember what exactly she called it, but it's something like a stop breathing reflex (like they forget to breath, or do it on purpose, or something). I got it when she told me, but now I can't remember, lol. So, yay for that! I totally forgot to ask about his sweaty palms and feet, so I asked the nurse after his shots (the Dr had left the room by this point). She said just maybe chart it and bring it in for his next appt. I told her I was afraid it might be hyperhidrosis, because I saw it on TV, then looked it up online (here is another link). She just said to chart it, though, and if it seems we need to do something about it in 2 months then we will! It has actually gotten better, and I don't notice it nearly as much anymore. Here are the pictures I took on the 2nd, enjoy!










No comments: