CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas pictures

Since we are short on money I decided to take a stab at taking the boys' Christmas pictures this year. I only have a point and shoot camera (aka not a Nikon, or anything), so I did the best with what I had. Chris and I got a couple colors of fabric for a background, I attempted to pose the boys, and here are some of the pictures. WARNING, this is picture heavy! I couldn't really get a great picture of both Jaden and Carson together. Jaden loves the camera, but only when I'm not "forcing" him to stay still and get his picture taken. I did throw a couple odd ball ones of Jaden in heret, as Carson pretty much took the show, lol. Enjoy my attempts! I don't have any props or anything, but I think some turned out okay.
























2 comments:

Weihua and Mike said...

Looks like a pretty good job to me, kiddo. Cute pictures.

Danah said...

Those are fantastic! I think home-made photos are wonderful. Great job.