CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

We went to the pumpkin patch today, and the kids had a lot of fun! The first thing we did was go through the hay bale maze. Both boys liked it.




Carson kept having to touch and feel the hay. He was very intrigued by it.


Chris, Jaden and my mom climbing the giant hay bale mountain.


Carson thought he'd try to climb, too.


Jaden and my mom at the top!


Jaden begged and begged to go on the bouncy house, but was scared to death when he got on. After seeing a few kids go through he tried, but still got scared. I pretty much made him, and he ended up loving the huge slide at the end.


It wasn't that Carson didn't like the bouncy house - he just wanted to nurse.


Our pumpkin patch family.


Getting ready for the hay ride to the pumpkin patch. Carson climbed they hay bales and wanted to stand up.


Daddy and his boys. Carson was just chillin'.


Grandma, Daddy, and the boys.


Carson thinking about which one he wants.


Jaden picking out pumpkins.



Carson found his pumpkin!


Jaden sitting with all the pumpkins. I wanted a picture of Carson in the wagon, too, but he nursed on the hay ride back and passed out.


Jaden on the big, red tractor.


Carson didn't even wake up when I was putting him in his car seat. He was such a spaghetti noodle that I didn't even get the harness where it should've been. I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures, though. =(


Jaden eating his Gogurt.

No comments: