CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I think it's becoming a nightly routine

This is how I found the boys last night before Chris and I headed to bed. It was a new place for Carson, so I took yet another picture. We actually moved him to his own bed last night, because we were afraid he'd roll right off the bed. I woke up at 4:40am to Carson talking. Every time I wake up at night (usually every two hours) I go in their room and pull up the covers on Carson. I didn't do that at 4:40am this morning, because Carson was talking. I was hoping it was in his sleep, so I waited a bit. At 5:00am I decided he had been quiet long enough, so I went in the bedroom. His talking at 4:40am was him talking to Jaden as he (Carson) climbed back up onto Jaden's bed and into his "normal" spot by the corner of the wall. How stinking adorable is that?! And no, I did not take a picture at 5 o'clock in the morning. ;)

No comments: