CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Carson's new ride

Carson got a new ride yesterday, and he absolutely loves it! We got this for Carson so he was entertained in something while I/we try to teach Jaden how to at least pedal his bike. I tried, one day, to help teach Jaden to pedal his bike, and it was hell trying to keep track of Carson at the same time. I had to end up holding Carson, which was very uncomfortable on my pregnant belly while trying to pull Jaden's bike with a towel (just gently - to get him to keep pedaling forward instead of backwards, hitting the breaks). That didn't do much good, because I just wanted to go back inside after that. So! I hope this car will do the trick. It has a handle on the back so I can push him if need be. I think I'm done trying the towel method with Jaden.



Climbing back in. He rarely uses the door to go in and out.




Watching TV


No clue what's up with this face.


"Cheese."

No comments: