CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of Spring 2010

We finally got the swing set put back up! It was a nice day, and I pretty much begged Chris to at least try to do it without his dad. Actually, all I was hoping for was to get the main part (the play area with the slide) leveled out, but I got the whole thing! The boys were very happy, too. Carson hated, and I mean HATED the baby swing last year, but seems to be OK with it now. He even stopped to say "cheese!".



I don't know what this expression was, but he's just too cute. :)



After Carson was done swinging this was his place for the remainder of the time we were outside...


...until we got the trampoline the rest of the way up (I was putting it together while Chris was putting the finishing touches on the swing set).


Jaden was scared to DEATH of the trampoline last year, but LOVES it now! Carson has always liked it.




Don't worry - Carson wasn't crying - he was laughing up a storm. :)

No comments: