CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Curious Case of Carson and the Do-Rag

Carson was begging for anyone to put this do-rag on one night. He ended up begging again the next day, so I figured out how to do it. It wasn't hard, but it had been a very long time since I had done one, so I was a little rusty. He was super happy once I got it on him. He went into his ball pit and started playing in there. I got out the camera, because I thought he looked so adorable in his do-rag.


After he heard the camera take the first picture he finished getting in, turned around and said, "Wiskey!" (Thanks Papa ;) )


He then started posing, and I told him to say cheese. This is him saying, "Say cheese!"


And this is him saying only, "Cheese!" What a cutie!

No comments: