CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Tired Jaden

I had a few errands to run today, so we did those after we all got showered, dressed and ready to go. I could tell Carson was getting tired in the car, but I was hoping we'd make it to Pasco to meed Daddy for lunch before Carson fell asleep. Both boys were up before 7am, so I knew we were pushing it time-wise. Well, Carson was dead asleep when we got to Daddy's work. When we got to Taco Bell (Jaden's choice) we tried to wake Carson up. It wasn't working - he was OUT! Chris went in and got us lunch and brought it back to the car. We ended up having a little picnic in the car. Right as we were about done Carson decides it's time to wake up, so we gave him his half of his and Jaden's lunch. I knew I was screwed for a nap today, because there was no way I would be able to get Carson down for a nap the rest of the day. I don't remember exactly what time it was - sometime after 1pm, though - I asked Jaden to go potty, because he hadn't since he got up for the morning. He said he didn't want a nap, and that he wasn't tired. I knew he was, but wasn't going to push it then. After going potty he sat back down on the couch, and within about 5 minutes he was asleep.


I put Jaden's blanky on him, and Carson kept trying to play with him. I think, by the time I took this picture, that Carson was pretending to be asleep, hehe. Both boys only ended up getting about a 30 minute nap today. Jaden's nap was probably a bit shorter due to Carson bugging him while he was sleeping.

No comments: