CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How can he sleep like that?

This was one day I didn't take a nap, so I ended up putting both boys down for a nap at around the same time. Usually I put Carson down first, then about 15-20 minutes (sometimes up to 30, but that's rarely these days) later I put Jaden down in his bed, in the same room. Well, because I pretty much put them to bed around the same time I let Jaden sleep in my bed. When I went to check on both boys this is how I found Jaden. I have no clue how he can sleep with a blanket all the way over his head and still be able to breathe OK. I'm sure he was keeping the light out, because I do that, too (but just have the blanket over my eyes, not my whole face), but I know I can't breathe as well with a blanket covering my whole face. Also, he HAD to have the sticker off his shirt when he took a nap, lol. He had it in his hand when I put him down for his nap, but I guess he felt like sticking it back on his shirt.

No comments: