CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Movies

Jaden has discovered he likes movies. A few weeks ago Jaden's favorite word became "car." Every time he saw a car (or truck, or anything of the sort) he would get really excited and practically scream "CAR!" He now says "a car!" Well, I thought that if he liked cars that much I'd put in the movie, "Cars" and see what he did. He LOVES the movie. He now also loves "Bee Movie." He will let you know which movie he wants to watch. He'll either say "a bee," "bees," "car," or "a car." You ask him where one is (like the movie case) and he will get it for you and say the name. He says about 10-15 words now (not everyone would be able to tell what he's saying, but we do). He's going to be talking before we know it!


Anyway, this is a picture I took when I started "Cars." (Mind you it was right after he sat on the couch with me and watched all of "Bee Movie.")

No comments: