CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wii Fit






We got Wii Fit when it came out on Wednesday. The game is awesome. If you're lazy, like I am, you would think this game rocks, too. I am finally exercising, which is something I've needed to do for a long time now. I mostly do balance games and some aerobics. I think I'll wait to do yoga (most of them, anyway) and strength training until after the baby is born, though. Jaden really likes the game, too. He's always trying to step onto the balance board with me. Actually, he wants to be on the balance board whether I'm on it or not. Jaden also tries to mimic what we're doing. If Chris is doing the hoola-hoops game Jaden is moving his hips, too. It's too cute. (I didn't get any pictures of that, though.) These are pictures from the last couple days (not including today).

No comments: