CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Vacuum ride and bath time

Yesterday morning we were cleaning the house a little before Chris went outside and worked on pulling out the "bushes" in front of our house. Chris was vacuuming, and I had put Carson on the vacuum for a ride. He seemed to be loving it, that is until I went to get the camera. When I got back to take a picture Carson had gotten scared; you can see it in his face.


When it was bath time Carson followed Daddy and Jaden into the bathroom. Chris had the water running while he was getting Jaden undressed, and Carson had pulled up onto the bathtub. Chris called me in so I could see Carson. I went back to the bathroom, saw Carson, went back to the living room to get the camera, then I took a few pictures. He thought he was such hot stuff. He, too, loves bath time.


He was reaching for the water,


and then he thought he would be brave and let go of the bathtub all together.

No comments: