CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad entertainment center

Yesterday Carson found the entertainment center. I don't consider how he pulls up on stuff "normal," so he can't get up all the way; he gets stuck on his knees (which he wasn't doing a week ago, so he's learning a more "normal" way). Well he tried to bend down to reach something (he still hasn't figured out exactly how to bend or get down), and he slipped. He ended up cutting his ear a little bit on the glass shelf. I think it's about time for a new entertainment center, because I don't need to die of a heart attack.


After the fall, and after he calmed down enough to nurse, I comfort nursed him until he felt better. After he told me he was all done (yes, he actually says, "All done.") I put him back down on the floor. Where did he go? You guessed it! He went right back to the entertainment center. He did get sidetracked, though, by the Leap Frog table, so turned to pull up on that instead. These pictures are from a few minutes later.


No comments: