CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Belly and boys full of color

I'm 31 weeks 6 days pregnant today, and I have, for sure, dropped. I waddle everywhere, and I'm just never comfortable anymore



Chris had to take a weird angle shot.


I feel like my belly is going to fall off.


Daddy is downstairs watching Hockey while I'm upstairs watching my shows and getting a break from the kids. We let Carson (because Jaden didn't want to color at the time) have markers (washable). I knew he'd color on himself...


...but I didn't expect Jaden to do the same. Jaden actually does know better, but I guess since he saw Carson doing it he thought it was alright for him to do it, too. At least Carson keeps it off his clothes. Jaden, however, decided to color on his shirt as well.


No comments: