CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

We dyed eggs on Saturday. Jaden had fun, but Carson didn't really enjoy himself.


Carson liked it at first.



He then got mad at me for telling him to keep his hands out to let the egg get dyed. I suppose he was also mad at me for telling him not to drink the vinegar, lol.


Jaden was loving every minute of it.


Carson was all done. He just wasn't having fun being told no. I guess I should've just let him use his hands *sigh*.


Carson was on my lap, laying his head on my belly, because he was upset. After Daddy washed out the dye cups, and gave one to Carson, he was all better.


Our eggs. The "M", for Mommy, didn't turn out, though.


The boys' Easter baskets. We went "ghetto" this year, because we couldn't find what we were going to actually put in their baskets. I guess that's what we get for waiting until the last minute, lol.


Jaden finding eggs in our backyard.


Carson finding eggs in our backyard.


Here's a video of the boys finding eggs in our backyard. It's mostly of Carson, because he was just too cute saying, "I got it!" over and over again.



Carson finding eggs at GG's house.



He was just so excited!


Jaden finding eggs at GG's house.


While getting this egg, Carson was saying hi to the dog on the other side.




Both boys woke up around 6:45 a.m. Carson was very ready for a nap around 10:00 a.m. We got to my grandma's at 11:00 a.m., ate a bit after that, went on the egg hunt, then we went home. It takes about 5 minutes to get from my grandma's house to our house, and Carson was passed out about 3 minutes into the drive.


Jaden was very tired, too, but he was trying to pretend he wasn't.


After a very short nap, Carson woke up and sat on Daddy's lap for a really long time. They even shared crackers. (Daddy was playing a video game.)



Egg hunt time at Grandma and Papa Charles' house!


Carson was still saying, "I got it!"





***Edited April 5, 2010.***

Directly after breakfast, the day after Easter, Carson climbed up on the table and got the candy down. He was very proud of himself. He did this all day.


No comments: