CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Carson's new lovie

As I was putting Carson in his room for his nap today, he saw one of my ear plugs he got from my room last night. He insisted on having it, so I reluctantly gave it to him. A few seconds later I took it away, because I figured if he had it he wouldn't go to sleep, and he'd play with it instead. He screamed for it, so I decided I'd let him have it, but he if was still playing with it 5-10 minutes later I would go back into the room and take it from him. I never heard a noise from him after leaving his room. I put Jaden down for his nap 15 minutes later, and Carson was fast asleep...like this. Maybe it's his new lovie? He's never liked any other type of lovie, and this one's a bit odd, but whatever works, lol!

No comments: