CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Jaden was being cute

Jaden woke up at 3:05 a.m. this morning. I tried getting up on our bed, but I got out of bed and took him to the bathroom so he could go potty. When he was done I steered him to his bedroom (right across the hall from the bathroom). He immediately tried to go back into my and Chris's bedroom, so I asked if he wanted Mommy to sleep in his bed with him. He was okay with that, so I laid on his bed with him. After about ten minutes I got up and left the room. At 3:30 a.m. he came back into my and Chris's room and climed onto the bed. I put him on my pillow, took my blankets and told him, "Night night. Mommy's going to go sleep in your bed." I don't know how much later it was (there's no clock in Jaden's room), but Jaden got out of my and Chris's bed. I heard him go into the living room and back into my and Chris's room. I got out of Jaden's bed to check on Jaden (I knew he was looking for me). He seemed to be content laying in bed, so I went back to Jaden's room to go to sleep (I still hadn't fallen asleep since Jaden woke me up at 3:05 a.m., but I knew it was in the 4 o'clock hour). Carson woke me up around 5:20 a.m. (after already waking up at 1:30 a.m.). After putting him back to bed I checked on Jaden again. This is what I saw, so I had to take a picture! It was 5:30 a.m. lol!

No comments: