CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bathroom reno

So, I'm finally getting around to posting this, lol. We did this reno on Labor Day weekend, and did all the touching up afterwords. Okay, I shouldn't say "we." All I did was keep the kids at bay at Chris's parents' house, lol. It was Chris and his dad who did everything in the bathroom (except touch up paint - I supposed I did do that.)

This is the only "before" picture I have, and it was taken a couple years ago (I think)


Yay! Finally all the tile is up!


This was about 11:15pm Friday, September 4.


Had to add this picture. Carson never saw any of what was going on (that used these tools, anyway), but he totally was trying to lay the mortar.


Sometime Saturday, September 5.



Tile getting laid!



Where the old medicine cabinet was, and where the new one will be.


Sometime Sunday, September 6. Probably around 10:30pm, or so.


Sometime Monday, September 7.





I finally took these yesterday, lol. I was waiting until the new light fixture was up and touch up paint was mostly finished.



No comments: