CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 month check-up

Carson had his 2 month check-up on Monday. He is perfect, as I suspected. He is 12 lbs 3 oz and 22.5 inches long. I'm not too sure why he's only grown one inch in two months. Either he got measured wrong at the hospital, or he just hasn't grown much, length-wise. (I'm going for being measured wrong at the hospital, as his head was a bit elongated right after he came out.) I remeasured him today, and sure enough, he was only 22.5 inches long. He can still fit into SOME 0-3M clothes, but he's mostly in 3-6M. The long sleeve onesies I got him had to be 6-9M (must be the brand). I don't get how he's only 22.5 inches long and in 6M clothes. Oh well, lol. Here are some pictures of him just because!



2 comments:

Allison said...

I can't believe he is wearing 6m already! Emma finally started to really fit into 0-3m lol! I give her a few more weeks though!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

He is so cute! I love the check-ups... it is always fun to find out how much they've grown.