CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally a nap!

Jaden has been boycotting his naps lately. As tired as he is he fights and fights to stay awake. For almost a week now he has actually not been fighting his naps. I'll put him in his room, give him everything he sleeps with (lion, baby chick, Mr. Bear, and his blanky), put the covers on him and shut the door (after telling him "night night" and "I love you"). Most days this week he has gotten out of bed and played with his toys before falling asleep (a couple of these days he's actually stayed in bed and fallen asleep without playing with his toys). This particular day he did just that - got out of bed and played with his toys before falling asleep. This day, however, he brought all the stuff he sleeps with onto the floor with him. I love watching him sleep, whether it be on the floor or in his bed, lol. I only wish I could sleep so soundly.

No comments: