CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin painting and carving fun

We had a fun night last night. First we made cupcakes, then we had dinner, then we painted and carved pumpkins. Carson slept through the whole thing. We had my little sister, Shelby, come over and help with the festivities, and when it was time for Shelby to go home Jaden was really upset. The second Daddy and Aunt Shelby shut the door Jaden started screaming, "Shelby! Shelby!" over and over again. He came to me, got into my lap, and cried on my shoulder. I should have taken a picture of Jaden crying for Shelby. It really was sweet. Jaden just absolutely loves his Aunt Shelby.















1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun! I have boo'd you... stop by to check it out!!!