CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sad dreams

Carson had been asleep for 2 hours, and I heard him start to wake up. I waited a few minutes to go and get him, just to make sure he was really waking up and not just stirring. His noises got louder, and he kept making those noises, so I went into his room to get him out of his crib. When I got into his room he wasn't awake - he was sound asleep. He was having a really sad dream, and the noises I was hearing over the monitor were whimpers. It was so sad. It sounded like someone had left him, and he was saying, "No, don't leave me!" He was so upset. I hate when my babies have sad/bad dreams. I actually started crying. I went into the living room, and a couple minutes later thought to take a video of him whimpering. Of course, the second I hit the button he pretty much stopped, but I kept the camera on just in case he started up again. What you hear (other than Jaden in the background) is the very end of Carson's whimpering. You can almost barely hear it. It was MUCH louder before I thought to get the camera out. This just doesn't do justice to what it really was, but I waited too long to get the camera out. He also stopped making his little sad, crying face, so you don't get to see that, either.


No comments: